Benefits of Joining
- By joining the Brooklyn Area Chamber of Commerce, you are eligible for the immediate benefits:
- Monthly meetings with occasional guest speakers
- Free listing on our Website, with link to your media accounts
- Annual Business Expo
- Chamber is a member of Dane Buy Local, we link to their website
- Promotion of business in Brooklyn, community Welcome sign (s)
- Business networking
- Promotional and Goodwill annual events; Annual Garage Sales, Santa Day and Brooklyn Night Out
- Information sharing regarding regional business interests etc.
Future benefits will depend on the suggestions and actions of the members of the Chamber of Commerce.
The full membership meetings are called at least once a year to discuss the annual budget and focus for the coming year. Our fiscal year is October 1 to September 30 and we are a non-profit State and Federal Corporation. The membership is the Chamber of Commerce; the board of directors needs your participation and input to guide the direction we all want to go.
Please consider joining the Brooklyn Area Chamber of Commerce. “Together we can do more than any one individual business could to promote the businesses of this community”. A membership form is enclosed; just return the form with your first annual payment to become a member. We do prorate the annual dues by quarter remaining in our membership year which is March 1 to February 28.