Benefits of Joining
- By joining the Brooklyn Area Chamber of Commerce, you are eligible for the immediate benefits:
- Monthly meeting with guest speaker
- Business drawn, for showcase at next meeting and business featured on website for the next month
- Free listing on our Website, with link to your media accounts
- Free booth at our annual Business Expo
- Buy down of cost for ad in the annual Green County Tourism magazine
- Chamber is a member of Dane Buy Local, we link to their website
- Promotion of business in Brooklyn, community Welcome sign (s)
- Business networking
- Promotional and Goodwill annual events; Santa Day and Annual Festival
- Information sharing regarding regional business interests etc.
Future benefits will depend on the suggestions and actions of the members of the Chamber of Commerce.
The full membership meetings are called at least once a year to discuss the annual budget and focus for the coming year. Our fiscal year is October 1 to September 30 and we are a non-profit State and Federal Corporation. The membership is the Chamber of Commerce; the board of directors needs your participation and input to guide the direction we all want to go.
Please consider joining the Brooklyn Area Chamber of Commerce, “together we can do more than anyone individual business could to promote the businesses of this community”. A membership form is enclosed; just return the form with your first annual payment to become a member. We do prorate the annual dues by quarter remaining in our membership year which is March 1 to February 28.